YWCA Lethbridge & District Women's Residence has 32 beds. Single and double rooms are available for women (and any dependent children) to rent on a monthly basis at reasonable rates.
Counselling and support services are provided to the women and children.
Located close to downtown and public transportation, the Women's Residence provides:
- A clean, safe and secure facility
- Single and double rooms, furnished
- Shared kitchen facility, communal washrooms/showers, coin-operated washers and dryers
- Outdoor playground facility and picnic area
- Access to YWCA Health and Fitness programs
- TV lounge, pay phones
YWCA Lethbridge & District thanks Social Housing in Action (SHIA) for its support in providing counselling, support and life skills development.